Sluis, M. van der (Minto) wrote:
It seems I misunderstood the functionality. I thought .js files were
pulled from outside the delivered EAR/WAR file straight from the maven
repository.

Truth is I need to make this clearer in the documentation.

To provide an example, suppose you wanted to include the sarissa javascript library as a dependency in the WAR and make it available automatically to HTTP clients:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>gr.abiss.mvn.plugins</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-jstools-plugin</artifactId>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>gr.abiss.js</groupId>
      <artifactId>sarissa</artifactId>
    </dependency>

The sarissa script is then available by default (the URL pattern is configurable) as

http://domain.tld/lib/js/gr/abiss/js/sarissa/sarissa.js

hth,

Manos