Hi,
I am using the release plugin with CVS. Is there a way to remove the CVS user name and password from the pom.xml? I am setting up a maven project for 20+ developers and it would be bad if every one of them needs to keep a modified pom.xml in their machine with their user name. I tried the maven-properties-plugin but the problem I does not run when I do "release:prepare". I can't discover the proper lifecycle phase where to hook the properties plugin so it runs both on normal build and on release.

Cheers,
Todor