I read the full blog and I didn't say "never ever do it" but just mentioned
that it's a bad idea, and that's what the title of the blog (and my opinion)
is :)

I should have added "it's a bad idea in most cases" though.

- martin

--
Martin Höller                   | martin.hoel...@xss.co.at
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/