Hello,

Is there a way for a Maven plugin (Mojo) to detect if it has been called from the console, and not from pom.xml as part of the lifecycle? I have a Mojo which has @requiresProject false, and I execute it like mvn pluginname:dostuff

But it also can be called from pom.xml, as part of a lifecycle.

If it's called from the shell, I would like the user to input some parameters from the console.

Is there a way to detect how the plugin was called? It would obviously not make sense to ask the user anything during the build lifecycle, especially if it's being done by Continuum etc...

Thanks, Csaba