From: Steve Brannstrom [mailto:steveb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 4:19 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: How to generate hash digests with Maven Assembly

Thanks  for the reply. But we have .zip and  .tar.gz archives and AFAIK
not possible to deploy them to a repository, hence I don't think this
approach will wok for us. It is great if we can generate those digests
with Assembly plug-in or with any other way using maven.

Thanks,

On 11/10/09, Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net> wrote:
> One way is if you use a repository manager (Nexus for instance), it
> will be generated for you when deploying.
>
> /Anders
>
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 09:52, Steve Brannstrom <steveb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi friends ,
>>
>> We use Maven Assembly  plug-in to create the binary and source
>> archives in .zip, .tar.gz formats . We also want to generate  hash
>> digests such as md5, sha1 for those archives . Is there any way to
>> achieve this using Maven Assembly  plug-in  ? If not please provide a

>> pointer to achieve this using Maven ?
>>

>> Thanks ,
>>
>> -Steve

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain
confidential and proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent and/or its
affiliated entities. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. Any
liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from acting, on any
information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original
transmission and its attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments belongs to Alcatel-Lucent and/or
its affiliated entities.