Ah, sorry. I looked and it seems that I was wrong. We have the version specified in each pom.xml, even in modules. But actually that is not problem, because only maven-release-plugin does change version, not people. Hence it that I did not remember right.
Martin Schayna

Peter Niederwieser wrote:
Are we talking about the same thing? Do you also have a module with a
dependency on your OWN maven plugin located in another module that is part of
the same release?