Kinh,

When doing mvn clean, I get a message about a missing plugin:
[INFO] A required plugin was not found: Plugin could not be found - check
that the goal name is correct: Unable to download the artifact from any
repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=cosmos.distribution.deployment
-DartifactId=fdf-plugin -Dversion=0.1.8-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=maven-plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=cosmos.distribution.deployment
-DartifactId=fdf-plugin -Dversion=0.1.8-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=maven-plugin
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  cosmos.distribution.deployment:fdf-plugin:maven-plugin:0.1.8-SNAPSHOT

Where is that plugin? Some repo I need to configure in my settings.xml?

/Anders

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 17:48, NGUYEN Cong Kinh <
cong_kinh.ngu...@it-sudparis.eu> wrote:

> Please send this error to me.  Because I haven't seen it. Thank you.
>

> Kinh
>
> Anders Hammar a écrit :
>
>> After checking out and building for ages I get a NPE in helloworld ex 1...
>>
>> /Anders
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 13:55, NGUYEN Cong Kinh <
>> cong_kinh.ngu...@it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
>>

>>> In fact, in the trunk/B, there are some modules, for example B1 & B2, but
>>> B2 uses B1 as the dependency. When executing the command "mvn clean
>>> install"
>>> for B2, Maven finds the dependency B1, but it is not located in local
>>> repository. Therefore, there's an error "missing artifact...". You can
>>> check