Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010 11:54:14 schrieb eyal edri:
> so to my original question, how to i copy the files from the jar after i
> install it on the target server?

Extract the resource files from the JAR-File using 'jar' or 'zip' utilities,
and copy them to the location where you want them to be.

This is not related to maven any more. There was actually a thread about
something similar two days ago... and while searching for it, I found that
you were the original poster. The last mail from Thod Tiessen [0] in this
thread hits the nail on the head, IMHO.

hth,
- martin

[0]