One important thing for me:

It should be possible to define the configuration/license descriptors in
my company pom. Then every dependent project should use the default
configuration provided by the company pom. But it also should be
possible to override/change/extend that configuration.

Sample:
Those two projects have the same company pom:
- Library/reusable project that must not depend on artifacts under GPL.
- Internal project that may depend on GPL

Thanks,

Johannes