Hello

On a bsd machine I'm getting this error, on linux things work fine

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.parent:0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT'
could not be retrieved from repository: apache-snapshots due to an
error: Error transferring file

the repository is configured as follows

<repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>apache-snapshots</id>
                        <name>apache.org snapshot repository</name>
                        <snapshots>
                                        <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
                        </snapshots>

<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
                        <layout>default</layout>
        </repository>
</repositories>

to do a wget from the bsd machine I need to use the option
--no-check-certificate, can I tell maven not to check certificates?

CHeers
,reto