Thanks, Mark,

These are good points.

I'm thinking that the issues are in wagon-scm, which is listed as being "in
progress", so I can't really expect perfection. And they *do* say it's only
been tested with svn and cvs. I'm thinking that I may be modding wagon-svn,
more to see what's going on than to fork a project.

All of this is by the way. I really should be working on my project, not
fiddling with tools, but fiddling with tools is fun sometimes.

-K