While Kalle's solution will do the work, I can't emphasize how this approach
is wrong, at least I think it is.

For situations like this, a custom plugin (or better, custom packaging)
would be the best, since this solution will produce inconsistent data:

Deployed POM will have packaging "pom", and that packaging has nothing to do
with ZIP as primary artifact. But it's only me ;)

Thanks,
~t~