On 02/09/2010 4:26 PM, Pulkit Singhal wrote:
Thank You Anders&  Wendy, that was a very educational link.

But by moving the product assembler from the parent to a child
project, I've now run into a problem because i also have some of the
children of the parent pom building some packages using assemblers ...
their assembled stuff is not published in the repository (i wonder
why) ... and the fake-assembly-put-my-product-together project can't
download it from the repo so it chokes :(

Any ideas?
You might want to provide some more specifics about which POMs work and which ones do not.
You have an error in your POM or assembly or parent.
Hard to know where without more details.

Remember: It works for everyone else. Given that fact, what do you need to tell us to find out what is not done correctly?

Ron

- Pulkit