I'm not saying you should move it, I'm only saying you have to if you don't
want to build it.

The short answer my put the assembly in it's own module is that it's best
practice. If your aggregating project also is the parent you may run into
issues otherwise (as the parent needs to build first, but you want the
assembling to happen last).
There was a thread about this some days ago. Please search a mail archive
(like nabble for example).

/Anders