would dependency:go-offline work?

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: amaresh mourya [mailto:amaresh.mou...@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 December 2010 11:21
To: Maven Users List
Subject: How to download transitive dependencies

Hi All,

I have a project(A) containing pom.xml and that have a dependency of
    <dependency>
      <groupId>ca.grimoire.maven</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-utils-parent</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <type>pom</type>
    </dependency>

And this maven-utils-parent-1.0.pom (in my local repository) has few
dependencies in <dependencyManagement>. Is it possible to download these
dependencies via some command. As when I run dependency:resolve on pom.xml
of project A, I got ca.grimoire.maven:maven-utils-parent:pom:1.0 in my local
repository. Is there any other command which can download all dependencies
including below ones..

<dependencyManagement>
    <dependencies>
      <!-- Internal project dependencies -->