On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Phillip Hellewell <ssh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried starting from scratch with similar steps that I was using to
> reproduce it yesterday, and now I can't reproduce it anymore.
>
> But if I do reproduce it again, I'll try the -U option to see if it helps :)

I ran into it again, and adding -U sure enough worked.

I don't understand why I should need -U though.  I mean, if it can't
find it in the local repo, of course it ought to look in remote repos,
and most the time it does.  Oh well, whatever is going on appears to
be fixed in Maven 3.x, so I won't worry about it too much.

Phillip