> This sounds like you need to do more svn updates on projects you are working
> on.  My suggestion would be to do that SVN update on those projects, resolve
> any conflicts, and then run the maven install.  This will make your version
> into the latest in your repository.
That's what I do every morning before starting work, as I've wrote in
the original e-mail. I'm in a different timezone from other teams, so
I don't really need updating more often.

I do SVN update, resolve conflicts & run the full build to make sure
that all dependencies are built, that they compile and that all
changes are added to the webapp ( war ).

However, doing an SVN update does not let me avoid doing the full build :)

I mean, yes when you're working on 2-3 projects at the same time -
then yes, it is easy to update them manually from time to time. But
when during SVN updates you get updates which require updates from
other projects and you don't know which ones - then a "full build" is
required, or at least "full SVN update" and then building all the
updated projects, installing to your local repo and building the app
war.

Yes, it is possible to build them manually, and copy to your app
manually to save time, but it would take like 10-15 minutes to do that
for ~5 projects, instead of that I'm looking for an automated solution
which would do the job in 15 minutes for me, so I could drink coffee
during that time :)

Žilvinas Vilutis

Mobile:   (+370) 652 38353
E-mail:   cika...@gmail.com