If you do nothing fancy in your plugins then you should be able to migrate to
3 without changes to the plugin. 3.0 is mainly a refactoring of the 2 code and
tries to remain as much backwards compatible as is possible. So no, yes, no.
3 will complain if you did not specify versions in the plugins, so that is
something to pick up.