> They are going through my proxy, why would you think I am hitting them
> directly?

I'm OK with the proxy. I'm confused about the Archiva repo you have
installed. I should not have said "proxy" when I really meant
MRM/Archiva. Your log shows that your build is hitting Archiva and
then also hitting repo2, repo1, and ibiblio for a metadata.xml file.

For us (and I think a lot of users of MRMs like Nexus, Artifactory,
Archiva), a large part of the reason why we are using a Maven Repo
Manager is so that we can tell all our Maven instances on all our
machines to look for ALL artifacts directly in that repo manager
(Archiva in your case). Then our governance functions can determine
which artifacts are OK to use (based on licensing and other concerns)
and which must be avoided etc.

I think the way you have things configured is less than ideal and you
may want to reconsider it. IMO all artifact access should be managed
by your Archiva instance.

Wayne