On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Kiren Pillay <kirenpill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a multi-module maven web project which builds a war file.
> Withing the WAR module I have some unit tests as well. I noticed now
> that when I build the application from the root directory, the
> test-jar is built, but does not get copied to the local repository.
> Another test-jar is being placed in there for some reason.

If you have enough code in your war module that you're interested in
the unit tests, then the code should probably be moved out to its own
jar module.  (The webapp would then depend on that  jar.)

Most likely the jar plugin will start behaving the way you want at
that point.  I'm not certain what configuring the jar plugin is going
to do when the packaging is war.

--
Wendy