Hello Mark,

I see, that you assigned MRELEASE-624. Thank you for the quick reaction!

2011/7/29 Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>:

> Do you have <localCheckout> activated?
> You might try disabling it, maybe there is a bug with that on windows.
> <localCheckout> is meant to spare bandwith in huge projects by doing a
> git-clone file:// from the local git repo instead of cloning the upstream
> repo in release:perform.

Yes, localCheckout=true and pushChanges=false are used, because the
maven-release-plugin should perform only local changes.
Gitflow has to do additional branching / merging, which has to be
pushed outside the maven-release-plugin.

Regards,
Lars