From: users-return-122692-Meeusen.Christopher=mayo....@maven.apache.org
[mailto:users-return-122692-Meeusen.Christopher=mayo....@maven.apache.or
g] On Behalf Of Brian Topping
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 2:21 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Kudos

Yah, I'd have to agree with this sentiment.  Maven isn't the easiest
thing to learn, but documentation has improved remarkably over the years
and the "network effect" of having more people familiar with Maven means
that there's Maven experts that are closer to more people in real life.

More thanks to all the folks that made this happen!