It is basically the effective pom, but just for properties.  So if in your
settings.xml file you have this:

  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>profileId</id>
      <properties>
         <property1>profileProperty1Value</property1>
         <property3>profileProperty3Value</property3>
      </properties>
      <activation>
        <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
      </activation>
    </profile>
  </profiles>

And in the pom you have this:

  <properties>
    <property1>pomProperty1Value</property1>
    <property2>pomProperty2Value</property2>
  </properties>

I should be able to get a consolidated list of properties. Ie: