I think you need to attach it to a phase:

        <execution>
            <phase>package</phase>  <!-- for example here package-->
          </execution>

Cheers,

Guillaume
Le 8/09/2011 19:01, laredotornado-3 a écrit :
Hi,

I'm using Maven 3.0.3.  I have the below in the<build><plugins>  section of
my pom.  However, when I run "mvn clean deploy" the echo message is never
printed out.  Does anyone know why my antrun plugin isn't running?

                                         <plugin>

                                                 <version>1.6</version>
                                                 <executions>
                                                         <execution>

<phase>install</phase>

<configuration>

<echo message="Executing target" />

<condition property="is-release">

<not>

<contains string="${project.version}" substring="SNAPSHOT"/>

</not>

</condition>

<fail if="is-release" message="You can only release snapshot versions of
this project."/>

</configuration>
                                                                 <goals>

<goal>run</goal>