Hi,
I am having a project where in the pom.xml there is no dependency as
"groupId=org.jboss.ws.native" and "artifactId=jbossws-native-jaxrpc".But it
is showing build failure because of "Could not find artifact
org.jboss.ws.native:jbossws-native-jaxrpc:jar:3.0.4.GA in central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2".So I already have a jar named
"jbossws-native-jaxrpc.jar" in my JBoss client folder.So I installed it by
giving this command

"E:\Maven\sdp>mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.jboss.ws.native
-DartifactId=jbossws-native-jaxrpc -Dpackaging=jar -
Dfile="C:\Documents and
Settings\gur27275\Desktop\Jars\MDBLIBS\jbossws-native-jaxrpc.jar"
-Dversion=3.0.4"

It shows Build Success.But when I again did "mvn clean cobertura:cobertura"
it is again shownig the following error

"Could not find artifact
org.jboss.ws.native:jbossws-native-jaxrpc:jar:3.0.4.GA in central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2".So I already have a jar named
"jbossws-native-jaxrpc.jar"

Previously also I was trying to execute the same goal.

Please help.I need it urgently.

Thanks,
Arka