Von: Eric Kolotyluk [mailto:eric.koloty...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011 18:58
An: users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: Re: How to install MAVEN on Windows 7

I use Maven on several Windows 7 systems and have had no real problems
after setting up the environment variables properly. Other than that,
Maven is just like any other Java application.

In particular make sure maven\bin is on your Path or Path2 environment
variables. Do you know how to set those in Windows?

Cheers, Eric

Cheers, Eric