I want to write a plugin to maven that copies the flex modules from a flex project (type swf) which contains modules. This because the flexmojos does not do this. My problem is that independent of how the flexmodules are configured in the pom of the flex project they are saved on the local repository with a naming convention using artifactId, version and the name in lowercase as configured in the pom.

I need to copy them as configured in the pom. Well, actually this is not a great problem, just some manipulation extracting information from the pom and I'm done. The problem is, that when flex project is in some way part of my project (modular) then the files are not saved with this convention but in the path as configured in the pom and with the name as configured in the pom.

I would like to know, how I can distinguish if the swf project that I have at hand is in the repository, because it was previously installed or if it is part of my current project. I don't know if I've explained myself well, with being in my current project I mean specifically the case in which I have a pom that has e.g. two modules, one for the swf, and then one war where I want to put the peaces together.

Any link to documentation is welcome, all I can find is to simple from e.g. the maven site or the complete guide.

  Tim