Manfred Moser wrote:
On 11-11-30 07:43 AM, 4ndrew wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to generate a PDF file from the results of Maven Surefire
Plugin.
But when I'm trying to run mvn pdf:pdf its says:

*[INFO] Ignoring api call removed in maven 3, no reports are generated!*

Any idea would be appreciated! Thx!

the pdf plugin is originally a maven 1 plugin and has not really been
maintained much. You would probably have to fix it up to get it to work ...

This is not correct, the m2 version of the pdf plugin is well-maintained and working:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-pdf-plugin/

The mentioned issue above is probably this:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPDF-41

It's fixed in v. 1.2-SNAPSHOT only, ie not released yet.

Some info about report generation in the pdf plugin is available here:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-pdf-plugin/examples/configuring-reports.html

HTH,
-Lukas

manfred