I have a project which specifies in the <build> a finalName which has 2
substitutable parts:

<finalName>${project.artifactId}_${parsedVersion.osgiVersion}</finalName>

where the parsedVersion.osgiVersion property is set by the
build-helper-maven-plugin, in the first life-cycle-phase.

This property is correctly substituted by the maven-jar-plugin - in that it
builds a jar with the name xyz_2.4.0.jar (assuming for example, that the
project.artifactId is "xyz").
This property is correctly substituted by the maven-sources-plugin, too -
building xyz_2.4.0-sources.jar.

However, the maven gpg plugin uses this bit of code to copy the "pom" to the
target, prior to signing it:

        //
        // POM
        //

        File pomToSign = new File( project.getBuild().getDirectory(),
project.getBuild().getFinalName() + ".pom" );

The file it produces is xyz_${parsedVersion.osgiVersion}.pom.

For some reason, the only the 1st property (${project.artifactId}) is being
substituted, but the 2nd value is not.

The GPG plugin runs after the other plugins - the jar and the sources plugins,
so the property already has a value.

Any ideas on what to do to get the GPG plugin to substitute this value?  (I'm
using version 1.3 of the maven-gpg-plugin).

-Marshall