Hello,

Using the brand new SCM 1.6, particularly for the new provider (See
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-630 SCM-630 ) "integrity".

I have some remarks/issues :
- the documentation of SCM plugin is not up-to-date with this new provider
"integrity" (url formats, providers list...)
- Jira does not propose a specific component for this provider

Then about the plugin itself :
- most errors are logged as "Can't login", even if error is not linked to
login (for example, referring to a non-existing project in scm urls)
- the scm urls for integrity provider seem not to support "@" in passwords.
'@' is used as separator ("login/password@host:port"), but if user password
contains a '@' character, I couldn't find a way to escape it ('\' does not
work)
- I couldn't have the plugin work under a Linux (RH4) environment. Command
"scm:status" for a project worked well under windows, on linux returned a
"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load apiclientrunner" (in
CmdRunnerCreatorImpl.createCmdRunner). MKS client is installed though and
"si connect" command connects successfully to same server/credentials.

I can log JIRAs for the last, if a specific component is added (or can I add
them directly to "SCM" component level ?)

Apart from that very nice and promising (and long-awaited ...) plugin ! :)

Thanks for help,
Jeremie