Thanxs Ron,
In fact our project is an old mulitple individual jars project (we had like
~40 jars), but eclipse had an hard time compiling/refreshing workspace so
we decided to merge a lot of projects.
Anyways thanxs for your anwser, i think a mix of multi module projects and
individual projects may be the most acceptable solution to our problem.
A short term solution is also to individually release projects (solution 2
in my question)

Regards,
Max

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com