Hi,

Developing with Eclipse IDE and JavaEE server using maven-eclipse-plugin you have to use profiles, because Eclipse does not isolate test code and test resources.

Only way to do it what i have figured out is to have two profiles one for running application in app server and another for unit testing same code. Those profiles has only resources and testResources definitions.

Separating test code for separate code is not an option, because then Sonar reports 0 % coverage.

rgds,

Markku