Hi All,

Complete newbie to Maven and newbie to build environments in general. Using maven to build an internal project with the idea of automating builds once I get things going. I originally started with building the project using Maven inside of Netbeans which I was eventually successful with. I am now trying to get it to build outside of the IDE so that automation will be easier and I'm running into problems with dependencies. I have modified the pom files to reflect the fact that I'm now outside of the IDE and using a different structure.

This is a multi-module project with modules that rely both on jars from other modules as well as jars that I have manually installed to the local repository. I have the local repository called out in the POM with an address that resolves fine if pasted into a browser. All the necessary jars are in their respective folders in the repository, but when I try to build I get the following errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project CommonCode: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.storagetek:CommonCode:jar:1.0: Failed to collect dependencies for [com.storagetek:TEQ:jar:1.0 (compile), com.storagetek:borland.jar:jar:1.0 (compile)]: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.storagetek:TEQ:jar:1.0: Could not find artifact com.storagetek:VOP_MAVEN-parent:pom:1.0 in myISR (file:///export/home/buildmaster/.m2/repository/) -> [Help 1]

Thanks,
Adli Waziri