Look into pom packages, then that maven project has your jar, war and
ear as modules.

./pom.xml (i.e project-pom package type pom)
<project...
   [...]
   <package>pom</package>
   [...]
   <modules>
      <module>jar</module>
      <module>war</module>
      <module>ear</module>
   </modules>
   [...]
</project>

./jar/pom.xml (i.e. project-jar package type jar)
./war/pom.xml (i.e. project-war package type war)
./ear/pom.xml (i.e. project-ear package type ear)

then in ./ execute your maven command and it will build your
dependencies in order.

John