Thanks Dirk,
 Yes ! :) when i realized that i need something in batch scripting i did
search I used Start as well it makes a new window open and makes batch
commands in parallel.. but i actually needed call as you pointed out ..

Wayne,

Is there a way in eclipse that i can make a Parent POM project (with package
type POM) which is in the work space that the other projects are located but
not inside the parent project (like a relative reference to them would work
may be?)

I made a simple project changed the package type to pom and added the jar
and war and ear modules in it under <modules> but when i tried that it said
that it cannot see the child projects inside the parent projects folder.
If i am able to have a parent project that doesnt touch the directopry
structure as it is now it will help me other wise i would need to move those
projects within the parent project and thats a bit of a change that will
have to go to my clearcase (SCM) and will confuse a lot of ppl. Why is that
an issue : cos Only iuse maven and no one else needs it.

Thanks.