Hi

I am about to migrate some Ant build system to Maven and have run into the JUnitEE ant task. I can not really find any up to date corresponding plugin for Maven.

So what do people use now days  to test servlets, ejb, JMS etc in the JEE containers?

- JUnitEE  - seems to be dead
- Cactus  - seems also to be dead
- Arquillian - the rising star?
- Jeeunit - only embedded containers
??

Requirement wise I really only need a JUnit runner on the server. The simple web GUI that JUnitEE has is also really nice and simple to use.

Any input appreciated.

Thanks
Lucas

--
Oracle
Lucas Persson | Principal Member of Technical Staff

Oracle Svenska AB, Kronborgsgränd 17, S-164 28 KISTA, reg.no. 556254-6746
Green
          Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment