Create a new eclipse/netbeans project, add all jar's under the
websphere installation.

Search for that interface and/or look at the inheritance tree to see
which object contains that methord.

Blunt approach but usually works for classes/jar that are not in a
maven repository.

Once you find the jar, add it using mvn install:install-file. Then
you'll probably need to repeat a few times whilst other compile issues
are fixed. Remember to add as scope provided as I'll expect they will
be on the classpath by default when deployed to WebSphere.

I usually create a 3rd-party-libraries pom so it's easier to install,
cross os and not a manual process.
[..]
   <build>
      <plugins>
         <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-install-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>2.3.1</version>
            <inherited>false</inherited>
            <executions>
               <execution>
                  <id>install:groupId:artifactId:version</id>
                  <phase>validate</phase>
                  <goals>
                     <goal>install-file</goal>
                  </goals>
                  <configuration>
                     <file>${project.basedir}/artifact</file>
                     <groupId>xxx</groupId>
                     <artifactId>xxx</artifactId>
                     <version>xxx</version>
                     <packaging>jar</packaging>
                     <createChecksum>true</createChecksum>
                     <generatePom>true|false</generatePom>
                     <pomFile>${project.basedir}/pom</pomFile>
                  </configuration>
               </execution>
[...]

John