Don't add "-o" to this. That's something different not impacting
artifacts produced in a multi-module build.

"install" is not required for a multi-module build. (It is sometimes
when using Maven 2, but everyone should be using Maven 3 so this is
not a problem.) The so-called reactor of a multi-module build will
handle the artifact not being present but rather use the content of
the target folders.

/Anders