I have a top-level agg pom (call it "level1") that has a module with an agg pom
(call it "level2") that specifies several modules.  The directory that agg pom
is in has an additional directory (call it "level3") that is not in the modules
list, but is also a pom module.  I have a basic idea of how I could specify a
command line to run a build in "level2" that would build all the specified
modules, and also build "level3".  However, I also have to figure out how I
could build a command line in "level1" that when it descends into "level2",
will cause "level3" to be built.

What are my options here?