from the repository, comes down with
such a bunch of HTML rubbish in it?

Who deposits xalan-2.7.1.jar é all?

Before I deleted the mirrors in my
settings.xml, there was local company
repository mirror defined. This mirror
acts as proxy. And it provided me the
same rubbish. So I removed this mirror.

So the rubbish is located somehow central
and I wonder if I am the only one having
this types of troubles.

Below my settings.xml

Josef

<settings>
  <localRepository>/dka3/stadelma/.m2/repository</localRepository>
  <proxies>
       <proxy>
           <active>true</active>
           <protocol>http</protocol>
           <host>proxyserver.ch</host>
           <port>8080</port>
           <username>C770817</username>
           <password>orbxorbx</password>
           <nonProxyHosts>*.wgrintra.net</nonProxyHosts>
           <id>default</id>
       </proxy>
  </proxies>
  <mirrors>
  </mirrors>
</settings>

I am going to move now, from my local PC m2/repository,
the failing artifacts into the OpenVMS m2/repository.