Hi,

I am currently studying what's new in Maven 3.0 (and will be introduced
with 3.1). Polyglot Maven should be one of the new features that got a
really good feedback by the community (I guess).
Unfortunately, it seems to be stopped (polyglot.sonatype.org forwards to
sonatype.org without any notice). I cannot find anything about it in JIRA.
So what is the current state about this topic? Any official statement by
sonatype?

Regards,
Ralf

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de
Ridlerstrasse 55, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland
Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer:
Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock, Joachim Gucker