HI all, My application is already using wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar and will not support
with wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar file. I have observed that when I have written only
axis1.4 dependency code in my pom.xml like below
/          axis          axis          1.4          jar          compile
/
 (nabble_embed tag is added to display code.. it is not having in my actual
code... )it downloading wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar file (not sure how it is
downloading) due to that my existing application is not working. So, I have
modified code like
       /            wsdl4j            wsdl4j            1.6.2            jar

compile                         axis          axis          1.4          jar

compile        /
now it automatically downloading axis-wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar file which is also
creating problem to my existing application. could you please let me know,
why axis jar is internally downloading wsdl file and how to remove this
internal dependency.Please let me if another version of axis jar will
download wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar file.Thanks in advance.