Well, I sometimes have doubts, but I *think* Martin is a bot, isn't it?

I seem to remember some threads about it in the past.
Or someone having fun trying to look slightly in the field of the answer
but just dragging people into things they will just lose time with?

Cheers

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !