My project is dependent on a third-party JAR file which will be
installed on the target machine by a mechanism other than Maven. Hence,
I have no influence on its actual file name.

As I want Maven to automatically build the MANIFEST's Class-Path entry,
I have put the same third-party JAR into my Nexus instance and added a
dependency on it, which works well, but apparently renames the JAR file.

So in the end my own JAR will not find that third party JAR on the
target machine, as it simply seeks for the wrong name.

How can I tell Maven that it must not rename the third party JAR when
uploading it into Nexus and / or to use the original third party file
name when building the Class-Path (without providing a static Class-Path
entry in my POM, which is definitively not what I want)?

Thanks!

-Markus