Hi Markus,

I think we're all a bit confused about what you are trying to do. Can you
create a very simple project that recreates the problem or describe what you
are doing in a different way?

Maybe just letting us know the relationship among the modules in your project
would suffice. Or possibly sending the part of the release log that includes
the prompts. AFAIK it should only ask you about versions of the modules you are
releasing, not any external ones.

Thanks,
Russ