From: Roger Brechbühl [mailto:rotscher...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:52 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven assembly single goal not works.

when calling assembly:single only, the package phase and all its attached
plugins are not executed. Especially, the maven-jar-plugin is not executed, so
no jar file is generated and attached. Hence the error message.

mvn package single:assembly (which is needless with your configuration if you
don't remove the executions part)

Cheers,
Rotsch