I don't think timing should be the heuristic here.  The fact that unit
tests take less is a result of the fact that what you're testing, aka the
"unit", tends to be small.  After all, a unit test should test a "unit".

An integration test, then, if I were defining it strictly, would be
anything that's not a unit test.  In practice, this usually means replacing
any mocks and/or stubs in your unit tests with the real implementations,
plus using any other supporting infrastructure, like databases, dependency
injection contexts, etc.

HTH.

-matthew

--