I think my problem is regarding these open issues:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-301
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-305

I did a "debug dump" of my build and noticed that my filters are definitely
not being included in the list of available properties.

Unless someone else can give advice on how to make this work (does anyone
else here filter web resources?), I'll simply have to use the normal
<resources> tag and target the output at WEB-INF.

Paul

--
Cheers,
Paul