I currently have some testng integration tests in a maven project. This is
causing problems because the tests get picked up and run during the test
phase, rather than the integration-test phase.

How do I cause tests to be run in the integration test phase rather than
test? All of my tests in this particular module should be run during
integration-test.

I don't really see anything in my pom.xml that specifies phase. This is the
only test specific thing I'm seeing:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.testng</groupId>
<artifactId>testng</artifactId>
<version>${testng.version}</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>

That by itself seems to be running the  tests in my class BlahTest.java.
I'm guessing it automatically picks up anything matching Test.java?

Thanks,
Brendan