IIUC your proposition is to play with defining <localRepository /> value to
variabilize the value with the current project?
Unfortunately I don't think this is gonna work since <localRepository /> is
actually totally ignored by design. You define <localRepositoryPath> once
directly in the m-invoker-p configuration block in the pom.xml.